Includes Honda and Acura
Service & Repair Website
- Honda or Acura https://techinfo.honda.com
- How to navigate/use the OEM's Technical Website: Select USERS GUIDE from left menu of Honda Service Repair Website.
- Find the latest module calibration file version, SAE J2534 software, tools & information Honda/Acura Reprogramming Information.
Radio Codes (unlock codes for radio and navigation devices)
- Purchase Honda and Acura training modules.
- Information for 3rd party trainers on licensing, etc: Pending
Collision Repair Resources
- Collision Information/Guidelines to Collision Repairs (A consumer website)
- Collision Repair Information and Industry Position Statements
- I-CAR Repairability Technical Support Portal
Vehicle Security Information
- Go to the Honda/Acura Technical service website and click “subscribe” under Security Professionals.
- More information can be found at the NASTF Vehicle Security Professional (VSP) Registry Main Page. To gain access to Vehicle Security Information, key & immobilizer codes, you must be a registered member of the NASTF as a Vehicle Security Professional (VSP) with a valid LSID.
- For a complete list of diagnostic tools and software, click here.
- Additional Information for Honda/Acura tools at https://honda.snapon.com/HondaAcura.
- NASTF OEM Scan Tool Center
Mode 6 OBDII Translations
- Mode $06 Information is available with a paid subscription on the Honda Service Repair Website.
As-Built by VIN
- Not available